• Fully Air Conditioned.
• State of the Art Swimming Pool.
• Unique E-Campus Programme.
In an endeavor to give nothing but the best to its students Thakur Public School takes the lead in leveraging the power of IT to provide seamless communication amongst the parents, teachers and the management through an internet based software called E-Campus.
• Primrose Pre School offers admissions to Play Group, Nursery, Junior Kindergarten (Jr. KG), Senior Kindergarten (Sr. KG).It is run by the Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust.
• Thakur Public School offers admissions from classes I to IX. There will be no admission to Class X.
|The admission process comprises the following stages:
• Obtaining the Brochure and Application form for Admission from Thakur Public School.
• Submitting the duly completed application for Admission and supporting documents to Thakur Public School and paying the Registration Fee within specified period.
• Communication of the admission decision to parents.
• Acceptance of admission by the parents and payment of applicable fees/charges/expenses.
• Confirmation of admission by Thakur Public School.
• Academic Calendar: - THAKUR PUBLIC SCHOOL plans to follow an overall A.Y.from June to April.
|At Thakur Public School, the school days are Monday to Friday (five days a week) with the following timing
||Batch I -
09.00 am to 11.00 am
(No Bus Facility)
|Batch II -
12.00 pm to 2.00 pm
(No Bus Facility)
|Nursery, Jr. KG & Sr. KG
Batch I -
09.30 am to 1.00 pm
(For Bus Students Only)
|Batch II -
12.30 pm to 4.00 pm
(For Students coming on their own)*
|Class I to V
||11.00 am to 4.45 pm
|Class VI to X
||7.45 am to 2.30 pm
Students will be expected to stay back for longer hours on certain days and attend school on some Saturdays for sports, and other extra - curricular activities. Std. IX and X may have to attend school on certain Saturdays according to requirement.
Thakur Public School has a fleet of Buses for picking and dropping children. Bus Charges will have to be paid for the whole year in advance.
*Bus Facility is also available in the afternoon batch on limited routes and subject to general demand. Areas are Thakur Village, Thakur Complex, Borivali (E), Dahisar (E) only, on first come first serve basis.
All students coming on their own will be accommodated only in the afternoon batch.
|Thakur Public School prescribes uniform for all its students. Students are expected to take pride in their personal appearance and to conform to all rules governing the school uniform. The wearing of the uniform creates a sense of belonging to the School. The details of the uniform will be provided upon admission to the school.
|Details of the fee structure can be obtained from the school office upon admission.
Fees : Payable quarterly : To be paid by way of Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Thakur Public School" or "Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust" (as applicable) payable at Mumbai.
• The fees should be paid in four equal instalment/s. The first instalment/s is to be paid at the time of admission and subsequently, on or before 15th May, 15th September, 15th December and 15th March (Non-refundable).
• Fees may be subject to change from time to time in accordance with the rules & regulations duly notified.
• Surcharge per month is charged if the fees / charges are paid later than the specified period.
• The Security Deposit is collected against damage to, or loss of, library books, laboratory equipment, computer facilities, and other equipment or assets of the School. It will be refunded without interest, after adjustment of dues, if any, on completion of the child's studies at / withdrawal from Thakur Public School.
• Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Thakur Public School has put in place policies and regulations necessary for the effective functioning of the school. It reserves the right to amend its policies and regulations wherever and whenever considered necessary and appropriate. The information contained in this publication, the current "Application for Admission" form and accompanying documents is an indication of Thakur Public School's plans as on the date of publication of this document. Neither this publication
and the descriptions contained herein, nor the current "Application for Admission" form must be construed to bind the School to any specific policies or regulations. The submission of completed "Application for Admission" form does not guarantee admission. Although all possible care has been taken in the preparation of this publication, Thakur Public School gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility, for any errors or omissions, however caused. It is advised to check for confirmation of information contained herein with the authorized representatives of the school.